Sprayhoods made today are generally significantly larger, more stabile and more lavish than their original counterparts. The key to a great sprayhood is to have stands or arches that support great stretch and stability.
We provide stands in acidproof stainless steel that are made on 2- or 3-way stands and all our sprayhoods are compatible with K&A’s original tents. If you already have stands from another supplier we might still be able to supply you with a high quality sprayhood from our partners. Please contact us for more information.
K&a original sprayhoods include
- Five windows whereof three in the front and two in the top
- Artificial leather on heavily exposed areas
- Zippers around the stands for easy access to mount/unmount
- Stainless buckles with straps to tense the sprayhood
- Grabbing rail on stands
- Inside pocket for winsch handles, phones etc
Request for Quotation
Please add the following information as well as possible for us to be able to help you quickly